Sunday, April 1, 2018

He Is Risen!

Hey Y'all!!!

He Is Risen and Happy Easter!! I hope y'all enjoyed this very SPECIAL day!! This is the card that I created for my inlaws......CHECK IT!!!!!

Very CAS. I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the A Blog Named Hero challenge(Love the old Hero Arts stamps...and the letter stamps!!):
I played along in the Retro Rubber challenge(the brushstroke stamps and heart are like 5 years old....lol!!):

I played along in the CAS on Friday Easter challenge!

I used this very fun Hero Arts Stamp Set Here



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!!

-t


Card Recipe for He Is Risen Card
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Love My Tapes), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Coloring with Markers


7 comments:

Karen Z. Bull said...

This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. I really like how you mixed the elegant cross and the fun sentiment font on this card. Thank you for playing along this month. Find me on instagram @karenzbull

karen h said...

Wonderful card, Tenia! I love the layout of your card - and the washi ties the two bits together. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Claire Grantham said...

Another great card Tenia, I would never have thought of using this set (that I have) this way!! Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Elegant CAS card and perfect for Easter! Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Beautiful Easter card, the gold heat embossing looks amazing.
Love the detail of the washi tape and the stitching.
Thank you for sharing with RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Katy McGloin said...

Wonderful Easter card... it says all it needs to with style and elegance. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with Retro Rubber.

Kim Hamilton said...

Great use of that stamp set! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)