Thursday, February 8, 2018

A (I Love You) Note.

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!!



This weeks inspiration photo is this:

......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!


I also played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the FUSION challenge(I used the sketch):

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for A(I Love You) Note Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Foil(Deco Foil), Adhesive(Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
Techniques: Foiling, Die Cutting, Splatter




7 comments:

Esther said...

This is fabulous, such a great design and looking really classy and clean! A super Less is More card! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Susan said...

Terrific take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Neets B said...

Ooh, Tenia, this is beautiful! Such a lovely cluster of elements and techniques yet wonderfully CAS. Love the diagonal stitched detail.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Nonni said...

Great card, Tenia! I love all the details and how you gathered everything to the same spot, very pleasing to the eye and very CAS! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Marcia said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Casual Fridays!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion Challenge blog :)

Jeanne J. said...

I love how you arranged each and every little element on this pretty card Tenia!