Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!
Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!
Celebrations Hip Hip Hooray Embellishments
Celebrate with Blooms Bundle
So Plaid Stamp/Die Set
Berry Black True Color Fusion Ink
Odacious Orange True Color Fusion Ink
Totally Tangerine True Color Fusion Ink
Rock Candy True Color Fusion Ink
Silver SilkWhip Cream Sparkle Tape
Whip Cream Cardstock
Journey Glue Dots
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares
I had lots of fun with this fun card!! Here are the directions on how to create it!!
1. Create card from Whip Cream Cardstock.
2. On another piece of cardstock adhere patterned paper, stamp sentiment and add splatter.
3. Stamp flowers and cut out.
4. Adhere sequins and flower onto panel.
5. Adhere image panel onto card.
6. Add washi and stitches.
Check out RG's Deals HERE!!
I played along in some challenges as well!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:
I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:
Thanks for stopping by!!!