Tuesday, August 8, 2017

What's Up?

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!! I created a super fun card today......CHECK IT!!!!

I played in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps challenge too!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for What's Up? Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins(Verve)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors, Aquabrush
Other: Copper Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Watercolor, Heat Embossing, Splatter, Fussy Cutting


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Tenia! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Joyce said...

This card is tremendous! Love your fun giraffe. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Creative world said...

Fabulous card and awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Erum Tasneem said...

Now THIS is one cool card! Love it.

Tanja said...

love the splatters and the foiled dots - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More