Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello Friend

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! This is my Spellblogger project for today!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!








I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Altenew challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I also played along in the AAA Cards challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hello Friend Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey, Richard Garay
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Richard Garay)
Tools: All dies and die machine by Spellbinders
Techniques: Embossing, Splattering, Die Cutting





4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

Bobby said...

Great design, Tenia. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Jane said...

So different and edgy. Great card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Ceal said...

fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!