Monday, February 6, 2017

You Have A Heart Of Gold

Hey Y'all!!!

Tenia here and hope all is well!! I made this super fun card made with IMAGINE Crafts products.....CHECK IT!!!!




Here are the directions to make this super fun card!!



1. Stamp and add embossing on heart image.

2. Heat emboss image and cut out using scissors.

3. Stamp sentiment on a piece of white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

4. On white cardstock add splatter using Gold All Purpose Ink and Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz .

5. Add washi tape and sticker stitches to image panel. Also adhere heart to panel using foam adhesive.

6. Adhere sequins to card using glue dots. Also adhere image panel onto card.




IMAGINE Crafts Products used



Other Products that I used:
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Michaels
Embellishments: Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Washi(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the AAA challenge:

I played along in the Challenge Up Your Life challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge: 

I also played long in the Creative with Stamps challenge:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

-t

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks so much for playing with us at CWS, Tenia! Your card has certainly captured my heart and no mistake, Jo x

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is fantastic! I love all the gold and your washi tape, too! Such a fun Valentine! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A trade-mark Tenia card here but I LOVE all the detail and inspiration. I have that neat and tangled die but not the stamp but it's simply fantastic isn't it. So many options and fun creating. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

Billie A said...

I love the gold. Great background and the gold heart is awesome. Fun seeing the different elements. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a gorgeous gold on white CAS Valentine Tenia - love the step-by-step instructions too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Lisa D said...

What a gorgeous background. Love all the dimension!

Justine Hovey said...

Stunning card with such pretty details! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Shape Your Love Challenge!

Lilian said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Love all the gold (and I usually don't...but have I mentioned this is gorgeous?) =)
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio