Monday, December 19, 2016

Hey You!

Hey Y'all!!!

Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!









Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!

So Plaid Stamp/Die Set
Bromance Stamp/Die Set
Butter Cream Cardstock
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Rock Candy True Color Fusion Ink Pad
River Stone True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Hazelnut Blend True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Dark Roast Silk
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner
Journey Foam Squares



I had lots of fun with this fun card!!  Here are the directions on how to create it!!


1. Create card from Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock.
2. On Butter Cream cardstock stamp image repeatedly using Black Licorice, Rock Candy and River Stone inks and add splater using Dark Roast Silk.
3. Stamp and die cut image and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment on a piece of Butter Cream cardstock using Hazelnut Blend Ink and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
5. Distress image panel.
6. Adhere image panel onto card using foam adhesive.


Check out RG's Deals HERE!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is fun Tenia!

Shauna said...

This card is so cool! I love that bold image stamp and your design with the repeated stamping is really awesome. The splatter and the sentiment give a great look! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Brian King said...

Tenia - such a great use of this sketch and showcase of this fun stamp set. Thanks for playing along with this CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is awesome and so cool Tenia!

Mimi said...

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! This is the epitome of hip right now🖒

Michelle said...

Haha! Love this one, Tenia! It makes me smile, lots!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Love this card Tenia, I'm wishing you all the best for 2017!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the coldness of this card! It's awesome!

donna mikasa said...

This is one handsome card, Tenia! Fun take on the sketch!