Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Often Think of You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!



This weeks challenge is a sketch:




.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!





I also played along in a few challenges too.  I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:
 
I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:


I also played along in the Simply Create Too Fall challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Often Think of You
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Stampendous!, Crafter's Companion, Doodlebug Designs
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins, Twine(The Twinery), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter








4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Fun design....love that gorgeous feather. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sheila H said...

Your design has so many cool elements:)

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful. Love your layout

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the pretty colorful feather! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!