Sunday, August 14, 2016

Go Wild!

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HERE, HERE and HERE!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the Stampin' Royalty Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Let's Go Wild challenge!




Thanks for stopping by!

-t



Card Recipe for Go Wild Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tape(Queen and Co)
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Splatter, Fussy Cutting



7 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fierce card!

Lin said...

Fun, Tenia! Love the way you used these colors, and that tiger is perfect for our wild theme! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Karren said...

Fun mix of colors and patterns, Tenia! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa said...

Love all the different elements of your card, and great job with the colors!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Graciellie Design said...

Why am I suddenly singing Eye of the Tiger in my head! So cool!

Heidi Baks said...

Great use of challenge colors! I love the papers and washi tape to follow the FMS sketch. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, what a "WILD" way to use our color palette! I love the washi tape and the sketch! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX