Thursday, July 14, 2016

You Have What It Takes

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card for y'all today.......CHECK IT!!!

What a super fun card.....and I have not created a square card in a minute!!! I also played along in a few challenges too!!

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Unity Show and Tell challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for You Have What It Takes Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Canson Watercolor Paper, American Crafts Patterned Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi (Michaels), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Die(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison), Paintbrush
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring with Markers, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting




7 comments:

Sandy said...

Fantastic card Tenia. My favorite part: she looks like she's someplace where it isn't so darn hot!

Broni said...

Super cool!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Sheila H said...

Cool design - great placement of the sentiment!

Martina Svoboda said...

I can feel the coolnes from your card, the background is really neet and with the picture colors it's just stunning. And i especially like the embossed stamps,it makes everything pop out.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Martina

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Cool card! I love the beautifully colored focal image. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

AmyR said...

So fun! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge!

Karren said...

Fabulous card, Tenia, and a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.