Sunday, May 22, 2016

With Love From Me To You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE,HERE and HERE!!





I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the As You See It challenge:

I played along in The Challenge:


I played along in Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:



I played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge, I played along in the Card Mania challenge too!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for With Love From Me To You Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Sparkle, Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Coloring with Colored Pencils, Heat Embossing

12 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely design, Tenia! Nice presentation and composition! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jan Clothier said...

I love the way you've stamped and coloured on top of the patterned paper - great effect. The little bits of tape add such a lot of zing to the design. Thanks so much for joining us again at As You See It.

Broni said...

Oh so pretty, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along in The Challenge.

Jinny Newlin said...

That iris image is absolutely gorgeous, Tenia! Love it stamped on your pretty print, not to mention your layered Washi! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

This sure is striking Tenia. I love the washi!

Suchi said...

This is outstanding Tenia! :)
Suchi xx

Sheila H said...

Great design and colors!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cool! I LOVE that you colored only the stems in and stamped it onto patterned paper!

Sheryl said...

I like the simple elegance of this card. The image is gorgeous and the way you have composed your card shows it off perfectly.
Glad you decided to stop by at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty card, Tenia!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Tenia! I love your selective coloring and stunning design...such a striking design, too! So happy you played along with us this week at ATSM!

Heather Cooper said...

This is definitely iris season. I have some blooming in my yard as I write this. I love how you stamped them on the design paper! And the tape and faux stitching work really well with the whole design. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges.