Friday, December 4, 2015

Believe In The Magic

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. Today is the Monthly Challenge over at STAMPlorations....here is the theme and sketch this month(I chose the sketch and theme):


 

 
 
.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today HERE.....they will not disappoint!!!!


Darnell-Guest Designer



I played along in a few challenges!! I played along in The Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in Addicted to Stamps Holiday challenge, I played along in the Holly Jolly Christmas Embossing challenge.




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Believe In the Magic Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper:White(Michaels and Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Tim Holtz and Scotch/3M), Sequins, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Square Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(Michales)



7 comments:

Deepti said...

I believe in the magic of ur cards :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Just stunning! Love this.

Jasmina said...

Wow, what a cool card! So elegant! Black and gold are great colors together. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

Wanda Cullen said...

Whoa...this is GORGEOUS!!! Always happy to see your cards in the throwdown gallery!

stempelfrida said...

Oh, this is a very cool design of your card. I immediately saw the colours from the Color Throwdown challenge in it (I played along as well, hihi). Thank you very much for joining our ATSM challenge as well. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the collage style stamping you did here. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

Dana M said...

Gorgeous! Tenia, you have combined so many fun and elegant elements expertly. I love this card!