Friday, July 10, 2015

50 Cent inspired.....

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope is well. So you read it right.....50 cent....lol!! Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday.....we gonna party like it's your birthday......well....you get my drift...lol!! Here is the card.....CHECK IT!!

I had fun with this card and I just LURVE the pun!!! AWESOMESAUCE!! This card is for the Unity Stamp Company Friends with Flair Blog Hop!!



I also played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the MUSE challenge:

I played in the Unity Be Inspired challenge:

I played along in the Kraft Journal Summer challenge(I used the Buff Ivory cardstock) and I also played along in the Little Red Wagon Birthday challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Go Shawty, It's Sherbert Day Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Ivory(The Kraft Outlet), Black and Orange(Michaels), Pink Polka Dot(Pebbles),Orange Patterned Paper(Doodlebug Designs)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Distress Marker(Ranger), Copic Marker
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Rectangle and Banner Die(Winnie and Walter), Scissors, Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Water, Paintbrush
Technique: Watercolor

27 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

With that title, I had to come check this out and all I have to say is BWAHAHAHA! LOVE! I think this card is... cool... (pun for pun) :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE this fun little card! He's adorable with those big eyes!

Gaylynn said...

Oh gosh, this is adorable. Great card and pun, Tenia. :)

Ardyth said...

This made me laugh! Love the bright colours and the look on his face! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Tenia!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute..

Katherine said...

Your cards always make me smile!!! TFS!

Shelly said...

Ha! Too cute!

Dianne Beans said...

Such a fun card.

Jeanne J. said...

Saw this on FB and had to pop over! Super cute and totally has me smiling!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Super cute :)))

Carmen O. said...

Just too darn cute!

Marsha said...

Ahhhh. Sherbet on a hot summer day. Thanks so much for entering your cute card in the Kraft Journal challenge.

Dawn Fields said...

Love that song and love your card! So adorable!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOL! This is just too fun, girl! Love!

SD pooja said...

ha..ha..too fun !

Joan B said...

HA! great card! Thanks so much for playing in MUSE.

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun card. Great job on the Unity "be inspired" challenge colors.

~amy~ said...

HA!!!! I LOVE it Tenia...I have that stamp and really need to ink it up! Thanks for the fun inspiration!!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Thanks for making me laugh...I LOVE this card, Tenia!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

OMG! Super cute!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Giggle, giggle, snort! Too cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

Ever so punny....So adorable. Love his googly eyes- I think he looks a bit nervous about entering that par-tay WOOP WOOP...Kerry

ionabunny said...

Cute. Love the brights. Hugz

Heather said...

Cute. I like the pun on words. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this guy, he's so cute and love that you added the googly eyes!

Kelli Haglund said...

What a fun card. Great job Tenia.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty colors!!! Very cute!!!