Thursday, May 1, 2014

Curtain Call- Pink and Pretty

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a card to share with y'all that I created for the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.


This weeks theme is Pink and Pretty 
 
 
......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!
 
 
What's even better than an inspiration challenge...how about a fabulous sponsor to go along with it?! Pretty Pink Posh is sponsoring The Curtain Call challenge with a prize for the LEAD!!
 

 
Check out what the DT came up with for this challenge.....they ROCK!!!
 
 
I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes with Sequins challenge and I also played along in the Paper Crafting Challenges No Patterned Paper Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
-t
 
Card Recipe for Hello I Love You Card
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: White(Michaels)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Sequins, Twine(Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools: Hearts Die(Lil Inker Designs), Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts) 

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your card has such BAM! I love it!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word... totally love..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

soooo pretty! Love the gold and the popped out shaker bit! FABULOSO!

Jingle said...

This is spectacular! I absolutely love it!

Kelly Griglione said...

You've got gold, you've got "shaker", you've got splatters, you've got dymo-label-look-sentiment ... I think all the trendy bases have been covered here!! Super-awesome card, Tenia!

Stacey Schafer said...

shake-a-licious!

Marisa said...

Love this!! Greta use of the stitched heard and LOVE the gold stripes and touches of splatter.

Amber Sheaves said...

freaking wow. love this.

Sheila H said...

The gold embossing is so striking. Love the splatters, too! This is one attention grabbing card :)

Rose said...

LOVE!!! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

FABULOUS shaker, LOVE the gold!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love this gorgeous card design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty shaker card. Love the heart shape and how it's off the card... the striped looks great.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Okay Tenia, stop showing off, no I kid you, this is so OUTRAGEOUSLY FANTASTIC, I want it, I am always amazed by your vivacious style, this one girl, over the TOP DIVINE, stole my heart, literally...yeah. that great... Love it...!!!!!!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh woops, also my speel... hee hee

Thanks for linking to Paper Crafting Challenges
--Don't forget to sign up for notification by e-mail, you do not want to miss the new challenges and winner posts!

We hope that you are inspired to play again and again!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so absolutely cool and fabulous!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Tenia, this is so super duper awesome! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic shaker Tenia, I love all the gold!