Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. Here is a card that I created using the One Scrappy Dame kit(over at the Paper Made Bakery) and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!

Yeppers.....this card is totally CRAY but heck I LURVE how it turned out!!! This is the AWESOME kit that I used too:

 I played in a few challenges too!! I used the Cardabilities sketch:

I played in the Moxie Fab World Birthday Creations Week- Birthday Card Challenge:


I also played along in the 365 Cards Old Trends Challenge(Staples). Make sure that y'all check out the AWESOME inspiration over at the Paper Made Bakery Blog!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

All materials from the One Scrappy Dame kit
I used VersaFine Onyx Black and Crimson Red Pigments inks

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!

Janice said...

Love it! That ribbon is gorgeous!

Rachel Parys said...

This is so fun!! I must find that ribbon, it really jumps off the page!!

WitchyFingers said...

Stunning card, really love it, and those staples are fab!
Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Super fab card! I love this kit, wish I had it! All the elements in it (and on your card) rock! Sorry to see PMB go....but I totally understand!

Majo said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cardabilities Challenge and hope to see you again.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anita said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilties. Come back soon. Hugs.

Boutique Country said...

Pretty card...

Thanks so much for joining Cardabilties.

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

Marcie Sharp said...

I LURVE how it turned out as well :) Love that little staple accent in the top corner. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

Betty said...

Ohhh Tenia, this is definitely one of my favorite entries! Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cardabilities Challenge and hope to see you again.