Saturday, February 16, 2013

How Have You Bean?

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well and Happy Saturday....Woot Woot!!! I created a card today that uses some awesome Avocado Arts stamps and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!

I just LURVE this awesome Avocado Arts set!!! I also played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch this week:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for How Have You Been Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Blue(Memory Box), DP(American Craft, Studio Calico), White(Bazzill), Kraft(Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Onyx Black, Cottage Ivy(Tsukineko)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Coluzzle(Provo Craft), Scissors

10 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

totally fun! Love the green polka dots against the blue! Great card, T!

Ardyth said...

Great colour combination and I love the little treble clef and staff on your watermark - clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

JJ Bolton said...

Adorbs! I'm loving that lush green!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cute card...

Chris Dring said...

Love your card! The green dot paper against the bright blue really pops! That image and sentiment are fabbo!

Taheerah said...

I've 'bean' good thanks Tenia, lol. How have you 'bean'?

Love this bright, fun card! Very funky!

Rose said...

love the cup and sentiment :)

Chrissy Larson said...

My absolute favorite colors and coffee! Perfection in my mind. Love everything about it. So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

Jen W. said...

Love how that green pops off the blue! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Great card- I love that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!