Friday, February 1, 2013

Featured Blogger Part Two

 Hey Y'all!!

Yayness for today because I have another Featured Blogger post for Market Street Stamps(new website.....woot woot!!)......and it's my bornday!! I am 32 years old today....and I feel GREAT!! Well anyhoo.....here is my creation for my Featured Blogger post and it goes a lil somethin like this.......CHECK IT!!!

I used the Riding By set which I had soooooooo much fun with!!! I also had some fun with the Block Party kit from Studio Calico!!! Today I also used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch this week too:

I want to give thanks to the AWESOME team at Market Street Stamps(Angelica, Jorge and Steph) for this very very RAD opportunity.....I am TRULY grateful!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for You're Spoketacular Card
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Paper: White, Kraft(Neenah), DP(Studio Calico), Gray(Bazzill)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories:  Washi Tape(Freckled Fawn), Brads(American Crafts)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Scissors

19 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how totally adorable... great design..

Happy Birthday Tenia.. have a wonderful day filled with lots of cake.. :)

MS said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous! I hope you have an awesome day!

Gorgeous card, I love the washi!

Angi Barrs said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Love that card!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

I love this! It's so cute and the play on words makes me giggle. Nice one T.

Rose said...

fab card!!!
Happy Birthday girlfriend :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! Great sentiment - so cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Tenia!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
Jennifer (of your old Jazzy DT)

Stephanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Tenia!! I hope your day was fabulous! (Adorable card too!) :)

Jen Brum said...

Super fun card Tenia! Love that bike! The colour combination is fantastic! Washi tape looks great!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

JD/ Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your card is very nicely done...like that bike. It's great!

PapierGirl said...

Happy belated birthday! Love your card and the bike image - so awesome! :)

Tui Nathan said...

A very happy birthday to you Tenia ... wishing you a year full of happy surprises!
Love this card ... that bicycleis uper cute and the sentiment - perfect!

Karli said...

Happeeeee Birthday!!! And we get the present with your awesome card *Ü* I love your take on the sketch~ bravo! Hugs~

Anonymous said...

OH wow I love your take on this sketch my friend!! I need to get me some more of that washi tape!! ;) Too cool!! HUGS

Taheerah said...

I love this funky design, truly awesome! I hope you had a birthday that was as rad as you are!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

...let's try this again...lol
I love the pop of green paper paired with the bicycle image. LOVE your design!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fun and "cool" looking card!

And Happy Birthday! You share it with my little sister! :)

Jen W. said...

Happy belated birthday, Tenia! Hope the family spoiled you rotten over the weekend! :)

This. Card. ROCKS! I am totally gonna CASE it. Love the colours and that patterned paper is the perfect design!!