Monday, November 5, 2012

A Shabby Chic Thank You

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I had a few minutes to create this "Shabby Chic" beauty.....well I think it is.....hee hee!!! I was soooooo busy with laundry and wanted to make something really quick. Here is the card that I created and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!

So......I had a lot of fun with this card because simply.....it is out of my comfy zone and I LIKE that!! I created this card for three challenges today!!! I created this card for the CR84FN Color Challenge this week:

I used the Inspired by Stamping sketch for this week:

I also played along in The Paper Players Give Thanks Challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Shabby Chic Thank You Card
Paper: Kraft(The Paper Studio), White(Canvas Corp), Gray(Core'dinations), DP(My Mind's Eye), Paper Doily(Party City)
Ink: Pumice Stone Distress Ink(Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Gray Ribbon(Michaels), Lace(Webster's Pages), Thank You sticker(SRM)
Tools: Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Big Shot(Ellison)

17 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Tenia girl this is Stunning with a Capital S!!!!!! I love your beautiful juicy bow and the text paper! Just Love!

Laurel said...

This is just so beautiful! I think it fits my Inspired By challenge too!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Whoa , T! You've blown me away with this beauty! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is soooo beautiful! I am absolutely in love with that bow! I love grey too! So beautiful! Hugs, J

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the lace trim and the doily!!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!

Sandy said...

Love this Tenia. Beautiful combination of elements, and that doily is gorgeous.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Tenia! Your bow is absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beauty Tania! Love the doily and pretty trim. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)

Hugs~

Rose said...

beautiful!!!! :)

Shannon White said...

Oh Love this Tenia!! Love the news print and Sweet doily too! Fab take on the sketch as well! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

LeAnne said...

Ahhhh....my shabby chic heart is going pitter patter over this! Just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tenia! Love the fancy trim and beautiful bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is gorgeous! Love the doily and satin bow over the newsprint backing! And the lace is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Pauline said...

Beautiful elegant design, I love the half doily and beautiful ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Absolutely LOVE this, Tenia! Love the colors, how you did the Inspired By Stamping sketch, just everything! Belated thanks for playing along with us at IBS. :) I was so glad to see you came over to play!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooooh, she's a beauty!!