Friday, November 26, 2010

OTWC #35


Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and welcome to another installment of Off the Wall Craftiness Challenges!!! How's everyone's day so far? Me......well crazy as always....can't believe that it is the start of the Christmas Holiday season.....craziness....lol!!! So here is my card that I created using the above inspiration:

This week's sponsor is Best Creations......check them out!!! Also make sure that you check out what the other ladies and the Guest Designer this week Mary created at the OTWC Blog!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!!!

I also used the CPS sketch this week as well!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Celebrate Card
Stamps: Schlosser Designs
Paper: SU!, White(Georgia-Pacific)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie(SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Shot(Ellison), Word Window Punch(SU!)

8 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

What a great pattern you made! These were just the best colors this week!

~Tammy~ said...

This is way too cool! You are so talented! Hope you had a great Tukey day! I am thankful for YOU!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Super fun card and design!

Joynana said...

Love the design of this card. Verrry cute....

Jaclyn Miller said...

Hey lady, I am loving the soccer ball feel of this card. How great would this be for a little boy. Great job with this week's amazing colors.

Lisa Petrella said...

Cool card design, Tenia! Totally reminds me of soccer! I just saw the most recent issue of Take Ten! CONGRATS on all of the cards you had published in there!!! Way to go, gf!!!! Hope you are well!

Tameko said...

What a neat card. Ok, I need to break out those SD stamps, and put them to use. I enjoy visiting your blog. I have an award for you on my blog. http://www.creatingmypeace.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

Ann said...

What a FUN card! Love it!