Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs 9 Winners!!

Hey y'all!!!


It's time to announce the winners of the Jazzy Paper Designs 9 Challenge!!! The winner of the SoftPencil Digi Stamps is.......Mary Ski!!!! Congrats Mary and please e-mail me so that I can give you your goodies!!! The Jazz Cat for the next challenge is........Monika!!! Check out her card in this post!! Yay Monika!!! Please e-mail me so that I can tell you about the next challenge!!! Thanks all for playing in this challenge and make sure that you come back this Saturday!!!


Tenia


Monika's Card

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Yay Tenia

thanks for choose my card and choose me as Guess DT love your challenge not so easy but I enjoy to make a card for your challenge...I have sent you a mail hope you get it soon...hugs...

Betty J Schaub said...

YAY! Monika Dearie! So happy for you. I loved your card!!!
Congrats on Guest DT member.