Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Cards for Today!

Hello Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday!! Hope everyone is doing well!! So I have two cards to show y'all today!!
(Click on photo to enlarge)

This first card I made was for my friend Kim Wilson's challenge, Get Sketchy and the SCS Inspiration Challenge today!! I know.....a lot of challenges!! And now for my second card.
(Click photo to enlarge)

This card is for the Embellish Challenge for this week!! This weeks challenge was to use the colors(light pink, light blue,kraft) as well as use stitching(I used faux stitching). I made this card while at my awesome friend Clouds' house.....we had tons of fun yesterday!! Well Y'all......thanks for looking and have a great Saturday!! Hey....also if you are looking for a great challenge to play in check out the latest Jazzy Paper Designs Challenge!! Again have a great Saturday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hope Your Day Is Fabulous Card
Stamps: Papertrey
Paper: Hammermill White, Tempting Turquiose(SU!), Me and My Big Ideas DP
Ink: Tempting Turquiose(SU!),  White Gel Pen(Sakura)
Accessories: Twine(Wal-Mart), Felt(Kunin), Bling(Michaels)
Tools: Big Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Butterflies Die(Sizzix), Embosslits Butterflies Die(SU!), Big Shot(Ellison), Stapler(Swingline)

Card Recipe for The Sky's the Limit Card
Stamps: Practicing Creativity
Paper: Kraft(SU!), Pink Cardstock(Bazzill), White(SU!), American Crafts DP, Pink Paislee DP
Ink: SU!, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Bling(Michaels), Ribbon(SU!)
Tools: Scissors

13 comments:

Kerry said...

Great cards! I love the color combinations on both and the second card is so soft and pretty!

Crystal said...

Tenia what fabby color combos...Both cards are FANTASTIC!!!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh girl I do totally love what you did with the hot air balloon! SO cute!

Kim Wilson said...

Yay!! I love your card! Its perfect for the inspiration colors! Thanks for playing and good luck girl!

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous card Tenia!! So gald to see you join in on both Kim's and the Embellish challenge.

Laurel said...

Wow, I love both cards!

Karen B. said...

Really like the scene your created with your hot air balloon, so original and successful!

Jessica Theodore said...

Love what you did with the embellish colour challenge, so creative! xx

Heather Rogers said...

Wonderful cards! That hot air balloon is too cute. :)

Charlene Austin said...

Shut up! Tenia....I LOVE your Embellish card.

Cindy Lee said...

Wow!! Love both cards but I especially love the hot air balloon card! It's so sweet!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Tenia! Love that hot air balloon! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Tenia, this card is so pretty! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!