Monday, February 1, 2010

A Few More Cards for Y'all Today

 (Click on photo to enlarge)
(Click on photo to enlarge)


Hello Y'all!!


I have a few more cards to show y'all today!! The first one is a card that I created for the new release of the Loads of Love Digi Stamp Set at Inktegrity. This set is soooooo cute......I love it!!! I also played in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week and this is my inspiration here.The second card that I have for you is for Sunshine Monday where I use a Sunshine and Giggles Stamp!! I also played along in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!! My card is based off of this inspiration here. Thanks for looking and have a great Monday.....I know I will.....it's my Birthday!!!!


-t


Card Recipe for Sending You Loads of Love Card
Stamps: Inktegrity
Paper: SU!, Office Max, Kraft Notecard(Michaels), Me and My Big Ideas DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Hobby Lobby), Button(Denami Design),Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart)
Tools: Embossed Scallop Punch(EK Success), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive(Tombow), Pop Up Dots(All Night Media), Sticky Tape(SU!)




Card Recipe for For You Card
Stamps: Sunshine and Giggles, Sentiment(SU!)
Paper: White Cardstock(Office Supply), Office Max, SU!, Making Memories DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Old Olive(SU!), Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Button(American Crafts), Hemp Twine(Wal-Mart)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Oval Punch(SU!), Scallop Oval Punch(SU!), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive(Tombow), Pop Up Dots(All Night Media), Sticky Tape(SU!)

11 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

THese cards are just adorable, t. Thanks for sharing them!

Stef H said...

these are both fantastic. you are soooooooo good with ribbon.

hugs :)

claudia shadler said...

hee! what cute cards Tenia! Luv the truck full of love :D so cute, and I see that u couldn't resist using yer new scallop punch :D Happy BDay!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Karin said...

Hope your special day is a happy one!!! Celebrate big!~Karin

Gwen said...

Cute cards! Saw on Unity Place that it is your birthday! Happy Day to you!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute cards, Tenia....you have such a wonderful eye for color and design!!! Sure was wonderful to meet you at CHA....I had such a great time but was ready to get back to my little corner of the world!!!! hugs!!!

de said...

Both cards are adorable! I love what you chose for your inspiration and that truck digi is adorable!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Katherine said...

Hi Tenia,
Your cards are adorable.
Thanks to the ideas and inspirations. Please check your emails, I have send you a gift....hope you like it.
Love,
Katherine

Jessica said...

These cards are so cute, Tenia!!

DeeDee said...

Cute cute! Love the old truck.

Ashley Newell said...

Adorable cards Tenia! I love your use of colors! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!