Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunshine Mondays!!


(Click on image to Enlarge)



Hello Y'all!!


So sorry for the late post but I am recovering from a allergic reaction to something. It happened on my way home from CHA.....on the plane!! The Frontier Staff was soooo awesome and the nurse/doctor that helped me was super rad!! I thank them sooooo much!! I just woke up like two-three hours a go because of the meds that I took. I am okay.....thank goodness!!! Here is a card that I made for Sunshine Monday today!!  I also used the Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch this week!!This is one of the cute new digis from Sunshine and Giggles!! One of my favs!!! Make sure you check out what the other ladies created!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday evening!!


-t


Card Recipe for Love Card
Stamps: Digi Image(SAG), Love Sentiment(SU!)
Paper: SU!, Office Max, Bazzill, Target DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Real Red(SU!), Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Word Window Punch(SU!), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive(Tombow), Pop Up Dots

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Great Card Tenia!! Wow I am so glad you are feeling better!

Janice said...

I am so jealous!! Not that you were sick but that you went to CHA. Do tell...was it awesome??
Glad to hear you are feeling better-can't imagine traveling when you are not feeling well. And this card is AWESOME!! Love the paper and the coloring.

Stef H said...

fabulous card. love the colors. sure hope you are ok! what an awful experience.

hugs :)

~amy~ said...

Hey you...sorry to hear that you got sick going home...yipes...hope that you're feeling better! Fun project!!

JazzyH said...

Great card! Feel better!

Risa said...

Hi Tenia,
I'm glad to hear that you had a beautiful time at CHA and I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well today. I'm hoping that all is well and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Your card is beautiful!!! I love how you brought your images to life!
hugs
Risa:)

Savitri said...

Cute cute and I'm glad you're ok. Goodness, sick like that on the plane?!?!? WOW! Again so glad you're ok and saw your pics all over CHA. So fun!!!!

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! Hope you're feeling better!!! :)

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea