Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Digi Diva Challenge and Paper Temptress




Hello Y'all!!

Today is the Digi Diva Challenge over at The Digi Shack!! I made a card using one of the perfume bottles...I love this image...very cool!! The Digi Diva set comes with shoes, perfume, and chandelier all for $ 6.99 at The Digi Shack!! This set also comes out on Saturday so make sure you go back to the store and check it out!!! Also make sure you check out what the other DT members did with the images.....you will not be disappointed!!! Here is another card that I also made using Paper Temptress paper. I used The Red Paper Columns Paper and the Brown Bag Cardstock.....I love this paper!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Just Because Card
Stamps: Perfume(The Digi Shack), Just Because Sentiment(Damask Designs,PTI)
Paper: SU!, Hammermill White
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!), Printer Ink
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Michaels), Bling(Studio 18), Paper Snips(SU!)

Card Recipe for {hi} Card
Stamps: Damask Designs(PTI)
Paper: Red Pepper Columns Cardstock, Brown Bag Cardstock(Paper Temptress)
Ink: Basic Black(SU!)
Accessories and Tools: Ribbon(Michaels), Thickers(American Crafts)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! Two fabulous cards! I love the perfume bottle card in the pink and brown (great ribbon), but you know me.....I LOVE RED! so I'd have to say the RED card is my faovite!! Great job on both!!

Myra said...

Love the use of ribbon --perfect! Now if I could just get mine to look that good! :-)