Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PMS Bling Challenge and the CC 209


Good Morning Y'all!!!

So this is what I came up with for PMS Bling Challenge(I have bling on the wings and the upper right of the card). These are also the colors for the CC 209. I gotta go to work now but I hope you guys have a great day!! See you soon!!

-t

Card Recipe for What Is A Friend Card

Stamps: Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: SU!
Ink: SU! and Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Coluzzle, Big Oval Punch, Bling(The Paper Company), Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Stickles, Blender Pen
Technique: Watercoloring

7 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

i love it!

Nancy said...

Tenia, I love the card...so great to see the PMS challenge and stamps!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What would life be without some bling?! Love this sentiment too! Great job, t.-

Meli Palmer said...

Oh, I just love that sentiment!

Jennifer said...

Great card Tenia! Love the stamp and your coloring.

Jennifer

Have a great week!

Cassie said...

oh she turned out great - i love how you have just part of her showing! i never think to do that!! this is one of my favorite color combos!!

i've been wondering - how do you pronounce your name? I want to make sure I am saying it right in my head at least!! *smile*

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulouso card! :)